Trendzz!!

Flashback | Tech 2019

True Experience with 1More | India



Hey Guyz/readers,

This is not a tech or app update. This is my actual experience with "1More India".

It has been less than a year that I have bought the 1More Piston Fit earphones and yet I've got it replaced twice and also received extra pair of buds on request. 


Here's a brief explanation of what happened :


1. Physically Damage - Replaced:

This was the most recent one. My earphones were damaged from various tools and my mishandling. As per the Company policy, the same is not liable for replacement. Strangely they did it for me anyways.

2. One Side damaged - Replaced:

One of my friend dropped my earphones hard on ground due to which the left side of the earphone stopped working. Again I got a replacement from the company. This too wasn't liable for replacement according to the company policy.

3. Pair of Buds - Delivered: 

Me being an irresponsible guy lost my pair of earbuds. When I contacted 1More regarding this, they asked me to pay INR 70 for this. I refused the same. Very next day, i receive more than 5 pairs of earbud for free.

Well I must say 1More is truly an amazing company in terms of product as well as customer support and services. Even some of you guys also have experienced the same from this company.


Note: This is not a paid post. 

Just thought of sharing my experience with my small little family like peeps 🎀.

Regards,

Butti 🔥